Home

Recent Posts


Monday, January 28, 2013

In the beginning...

 Hi there,

I am Mr. Luck


Why do I call myself so?


Actually I don't really know. I like asking myself questions to which I do not know the answer. :)


But seriously speaking, I chose this name for myself, because I just feel lucky and happy about every aspect of life. And the more I call myself Mr .Luck, the more successful and luckier I become. Try it by yourself ! For example, call yourself Mr. or Ms. Money and soon you will see that money is going your way, just like luck is coming my way over and over again. Think yourself a nickname like that! :)


What do I write?


About everything and nothing. Soon you will know. The main thing, subscribe this blog, because you don't want to miss all the interesting , which will be held here!


And one more thing, follow me on twitter @_MrLuck


Have a great day!

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More