Home

Recent Posts


Thursday, January 23, 2014

Meditation videos - At The Stony Coast

You already know that I got passion for video making. I like to capture videos, mostly nature videos from my trips. I like to produce family movies, visualization videos and meditation videos. I have a channel on youtube where I upload videos that I want to share with you.

Today I uploaded my newest meditation video, called "At the Stony Coast"

The video is filmed in Latvia, Saulkrasti. Maybe I have not said that, I am from Latvia. I enjoy relaxing at see in summer. My favourite place for relaxation is Saulkrasti. You can find two extremely different beaches there - one with many small and big stones and the other with great, deep sand. Saulkrasti have many great views.

This summer I experienced great meditations at the stony beach of Saulkrasti. I felt wild and free there. Now I decided to pass that spirit of that great coast to you, so you can meditate along with me. :) It would be great to hear your opinions about the video in comments section!  



I will also be happy to share with you my other video, that can only be gained through this link - meditationvideo.myinstapage.com


CHEERS!

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More